Let me introduce myself...

Hello, ballet dancers! 

Welcome to my brand new blog : All about ballet. 

Thanks to this blog, you will be able to keep up to date with all the news related to ballet but also get various advices to improve your skills.
An article will be posted every Sunday at 10:30 am, I hope that you will be present!

Before giving you some advice, I will introduce myself a little bit. My name is Roma and I have been practicing ballet since I was 4 years old. It has always been a real passion. I started with 1 class a week then 2 then 3 until I had classes almost every day. 
I had the chance to evolve in a famous dance academy where I could really progress. I also passed the exam of the conservatory of Salon de Provence which I obtained with a mark of 18/20. 
What also allowed me to evolve are the different workshops I did during the last years with very talented teachers. 
So this is my career path, a path that has made me passionate and that today pushes me to open this blog. 

I hope you'll like my articles, see you next week for an article called: The 5 classical ballet dancers to follow absolutely on Instagram!


Photo shoot I did in 2017 

Commentaires

Enregistrer un commentaire

Articles les plus consultés